Finding transactions just got a whole lot easier, with our new advanced search and filter functionality.
You can now search and filter by category, making it easy to check how much you spent with Woolworths last month, or how much that home renovation actually cost.
This is also a great tool to assist you at end of the financial year in pulling total expenses together for your tax submission, just tag your transactions with #tax2021 or search by date range and select FY 20/21 - we've made it that simple!
Using the dashboard widgets scroll down to Recent Transactions
Follow these steps or watch this tutorial
Step 1: Go to recent transactions (on your dashboard), select view
Step 2: Select how you want to search, select Filter, then:
- Merchant - if you know the merchant name type it in the search bar or scroll and select
- Category - select from popular categories or type into the search bar
- Amount - select 'Any', 'Incoming' or 'Outgoing' and type in the amount range
- Tags - scroll down your personalised #tags and select by clicking on the tick
- Date Range - start and end date or select a preset filter
- Last 14 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 12 months
- FY 20/21